- The grille shall be manufactured entirely of aluminum.
- The top surface of the grille shall be made of extruded aluminum bars 1/4” apart as to be “pencil proof”.
- The grille shall contain an opposed blade damper. The damper is operated without removing the grille from the floor with a standard screwdriver.
- The grille frame shall be feathered so as not to create a tripping hazard.
- The grille frame is also available 1/8” thick for flush mounting in H.P.L
CFM Calculations for all Compu-Grilles: Click Here to view
Installation Instructions: Click Here to view
Linear Diffuser with Custom “Z” Angle Support: Click here to view